CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Malley is 9

Well it is official my baby is nine. I can not even believe how quickly time as gone. As I sit here thinking back the past nine years, I am amazed at the young lady she has become. She truly is an incredible gift from God and I am so thankful. So to honor Malley today I thought I would list nine thing about her that I love.



1. Sensitive - She has a very tender heart.
2. Creative - She is a great seamstress.
3. Funny - She has a natural sense of humor.
4. Confident - She believes in herself.
5. Positive - she always see the good.
6. Smart - She is a thinker and it is usually outside the box.
7. Caring - She openly and honestly cares for people.
8. Beautiful- She definitely gets her good looks for her dad.
9. Loving - She has the most beautiful heart and has a love for others that is incredible.
There are so many more things that I love about Malley but these are nine of my favorite. She is an amazing little girl and I am so blessed that she calls me mom. As I have sat here and took a trip down memory lane I again want to thank my Heaven Father for loving me so much that He would gift me such an amazing gift.

Happy Birthday Malley! Mommy loves you and I am so proud of the young lady that you are.

12 comments:

Maddie said...

Happy birthday Malley!!! She is definitely ALL of those things! It makes me so happy that my girls have such a wonderful friend and role model in Malley! We love you!!!

Cyndi Lou said...

Happy birthday sweet Malley! You are TRULY a very special little girl and we are so honored that you are a part of our lives and our friend! Have a wonderfully, fun fantastic birthday! You deserve the best birthday ever! May you continue to grow into a beautiful young lady who follows after God!

We love you!!

Cyndi

Brad and Shana said...

Happy Birthday Malley-girl. I agree with your mama, you are one of the most loving girls I know. My little Sara Kate loves you to pieces, thanks for all the special time you spend with her, and for always thinking about her!

Have a fabulous birthday sweet girl. May you be a woman after God's own heart. I know you bring a smile to His face so often!!

Love you bunches!

Tammy Howard said...

Happy Birthday Malley!!!

Have a great birthday! You are one sweet precious girl.

Tammy

-brittany- said...

Happy Birthday Malley! Love the 9 things you love about Malley! So very special. She IS beautiful and her smile shines a sincerely caring personality. Did she/you make her cute outfit?

Kevin & Lacey Hammontree said...

Malley,

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
You are such a sweet girl. God has an amazing plan for you. Again,Happy Birthday girl!!

Lacey H

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Nine is FINE!!! Yea Malley...Happy Birthday to you!

You know it's only two and a half more years until you're in the youth group.

I can't wait until all my good Bible Study friend's kids are in the youth group. It will be soooooo much fun!

love you guys,
Terri

Klingbeil Family said...

Happy Birthday Malley!
You are such a wonderful girl and friend to Kailey.
Have the best birthday yet - with many more to come!

Bridenstine4 said...

I love the look of your blog. You have a knack for all things cool! Happy birthday to Malley, and Congrats to you on raisin' such a great girl.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Malley!! I hope you had a great day. You deserve the very best. I know your mom is so proud of what a beautiful young lady you have become inside and out. Love ya, Katie and Angela

Jenny said...

Oh goodness, she is absolutely precious and I can't wait to see the ways God continues to use her. She is such an example to the other kids at church and just makes my heart smile with her sweet spirit. Happy Birthday Malley!

Erik and Angela Green said...

Tamara,
Would you let Keith know that I am going to the tres dias meeting tomorrow and would like to ride with/follow him. Whit, I think, needs a ride too. Thanks.
Erik