CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Faithful Friday

It is 8:30 AM and I just want to share with you how God has already been faithful. It started this morning at 6:30, Mason (my child who is NOT a morning person at all) was up and out of the bed before It was time for him too (this has never happen before). He was in the best mood ever, the fact that Spring Break is next week and we are going to Sea world might have had something to do with it. But whatever the reason, it was an awesome and a welcome change. God is faithful. Then my sweet Malley, who's lunch I have to pack every single morning. Decides to eat Pizza @ school. God is faithful.

After dropping the kids off at school. I put on my Ipod and head out for my morning walk/run. The most beautiful morning ever, the sun is out there is a cool breeze, I've got Mercy Me playing in my ear. I ran more than I walked, which is a huge accomplishment. God is faithful.

As I was running, I felt God urging me to stop by and encourage a friend, who just so happens to live on my running path. As I was trying to encourage her, she encouraged me by shared some awesome news, that again proved God's faithfulness. I literally left their saying God you are so faithful.

I also wanted to share how God has continued to remind me this week of His faithfulness. Monday, I was at Hobby Lobby and stumbled across a plaque that had the verse from 2 Timothy 1:7 and on Wednesday, my daily devotional (which is emailed to me) was on the same verse. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. God is so good and He is so faithful.

So my thought today is... remember as long as Christ is in the center of every situation and circumstance you can trust that He is going to be faithful.

8 comments:

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Wow, your post literally brought tears to my eyes. God IS faithful and I have truly been inspired by your blog lately. Bryn told me that Malley was going to Sea World. Good for you guys. Enjoy your time. I love Sea World. It always makes me wish I was a marine biologist. Tell Shamu(is he still there?) that I miss him.
love you guys,
Terri

Brad and Shana said...

What an encouragement!!

It is exactly these assurances that help us!!

Thanks for sharing

Shana

Tammy Howard said...

I love what God is doing with your faith. He is really working on you Sister Girl!

Thanks for sharing. Your words blessed me very much!

Love,

Tammy

chelle belle said...

What an awesome morning!!!

"...He is faithful in all He does."
Ps 33:4

Hope you all have a marvelous time at Sea World!!! How fun!

Chelle

Maddie said...

Thank you seems inadequate, but I'll say it anyway. "Thank you." The sun is rising! :)

Cyndi Lou said...

Wow! I REALLY, REALLY needed to read your post this evening! God is really speaking to my heart about an issue and your post spoke straight to that issue. WOW!!

Thank you for sharing this with us and for the encouragement. I truly needed that!!

All the time, God is good and God is good all the time!!

Love,

Cyndi

Bridenstine4 said...

You know, I really appreciate your transparency. I really do.

-brittany- said...

Hope you guys are having a great time at Sea World.

I appreciate you sharing what the Lord is doing in your life. I love the fear or faith challenge you have set before us!