CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oops! I did it again

Okay all you faithful blogger, I have been at this most of the day. I have not figured it ALL out but with the help of a GOOD computer friendly friend I have figured out some. I can at least download/upload (whatever it's called) pictures. So please enjoy these Easter pictures of my beautiful family. I do want to do some bragging after all that's what a blog is for right. My two precious children Malley 8 and Mason 6 truly understood the real meaning of Easter this year. And that my friends is something to brag about. Enjoy!









5 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Keith did actually get Sara Kate to look. I sure hope you got a few of just yours without mine 'butting' in. But, I will say that all four of them sure are cute.

So glad they had a great day celebrating our Saviour.

Shana

Cyndi Lou said...

I am SO impressed, too! Your pictures look beautiful and it does mean so much more that the children understand what today is REALLY about!! How awesome is that to celebrate the Resurrected King with our precious little ones!!

Love you,

Cyndi

Erik and Angela Green said...

Hey thanks for the comment! Glad you guys are bloggers now! Have a good one!
Erik

Maddie said...

Beautiful pictures! I think you are off to a great start!

-brittany- said...

Love your blog. You spoke my mind with the when do you tell your kids what. I am already worrying about this and Ada is only 6 wks old, oh my. Faith not fear, right? Your family is absolutely gorgeous. Miss seeing you guys. P.S. I am loving the diaper bag. It is absolutely adorable.